Saturday, May 30, 2009

To Live Life Joyfully

I'm suppose to be in CA today, going to Rob's birthday party. He, his brother in law and sister in law all have birthdays in May. So today is the "May Party". I missed it 2 years ago since I was in the hospital with Diverticulitis. Thursday Katie got really sick and Thursday night we spent most of the night in the hospital while they checked her for pulmonary embolisms. Happily, she was o.k. and they've since cleared her for Pnemonia. She's not well enough to drive down there right now and since Paul is going tomorrow to help Ricky move, well, I'm going him him tomorrow night for a couple of days.
Kathie is coming over today, we plan on sitting in the pool under the umbrella and I guess we'll discuss and decide how one lives joyfully.
Thanks for taking the time to read my blog today.

4 comments:

  1. Well, I was in the hospital for diverticulitis also 7 years ago. I often wonder if that is what I really had though because I have not had a problem since. Wouldn't you think it would flare up more often. Curious about how yours happens and when. Glad Katie is okay and that you and Kathie will get to spend some time together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darn I was diganosed with that, I was told to eat a lot of fiber. I don't wanna go to the hospital. Any tips? lol Lovely pictures Betty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, glad Katie is better, that must have been a scare. Sorry you had to miss the party.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry to hear you are missing the party. I know you'll be missed there. I hope Katie is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Leave a comment if you'd like. I'm sorry that I no longer accept comments from Anonymous visiters