
Spring 1983
So I have no new photos to post today of all the weekend's events. Ricky moving into his new place, Rob's birthday party, The kids all together at Firefighters Park in Murrieta.. NOTHING. What's wrong with my family (except you Carla).
Paul's on his way home now with Sabby and is not at all concerned about the lack of photos he brings his wife.... hmph.
Otherwise, it's a beautiful day, and I'm looking forward to seeing Pappys again.
Thanks for taking the time to read my blog today.

I'm sure he took plenty of pictures in his mind.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry, Betty - but I tried to leave this comment on your new page & it won't let me. I think I left a message a little earlier this afternoon, but I'm not sure it accepted it. Let me know if you receive this.
ReplyDeleteYou have an Awe-summm award waiting for you on my page, swing by & check it out!